Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu July 29, 2004
Burlington Hospital at Odds with State Regulators
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – State regulators are threatening Fletcher Allen health Care with fines of one thousand dollars a day if the Burlington VT hospital fails to turn in proper financial reports. But hospital officials say they have tried to comply with requirements and the state is overreacting. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.