Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu July 29, 2004
Burlington Hospital at Odds with State Regulators
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – State regulators are threatening Fletcher Allen health Care with fines of one thousand dollars a day if the Burlington VT hospital fails to turn in proper financial reports. But hospital officials say they have tried to comply with requirements and the state is overreacting. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.