Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Thu July 29, 2004
Burlington Hospital at Odds with State Regulators
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – State regulators are threatening Fletcher Allen health Care with fines of one thousand dollars a day if the Burlington VT hospital fails to turn in proper financial reports. But hospital officials say they have tried to comply with requirements and the state is overreacting. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.