Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
North Country News
Sat November 23, 2013
Burlington Mall to be Sold, Redeveloped
The general manager of the Burlington Town Center mall says the business will be sold and redeveloped.
The mall has been owned by Chicago-based General Growth Properties for more than seven years.
The Burlington Free Press reports General Manager Mathew Chabot told the City Council on Thursday that the mall is being bought by owners with "very strong ties" to the local area.
Chabot said the sale is under contract to close Dec. 16.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.