Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Wed October 10, 2012
Burlington, VT Sends Out New City Ballots After Error
The Vermont city of Burlington has mailed corrected city election ballots to 523 voters who had asked for absentee ballots or voted early at City Hall.
Votes on any city ballot that is gray will not be counted. Those ballots contained an error. The city says the new corrected ballots are either ivory, salmon or cherry colored.
Voters who have already returned their gray city ballot must vote again with a new ballot if they want their vote to count.
The error does not affect general election federal or state ballots.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press