Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Mon February 21, 2005
Bush Budget Could Curb Air Service at Small Airports
By Pat Bradley
Saranac Lake, NY – New York Senator Hilary Clinton recently raised concerns that the Bush budget proposal could present a threat to commercial air service to small airports in upstate New York. A program targeted to enhance commercial air service could end up causing the end of commuter airline service at small airports in upstate New York. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley reports.