Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Mon April 16, 2007
Bush Impeachment Supporters to Lobby in Montpelier
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – On Town Meeting Day in March, at least 40 Vermont towns passed a resolution calling on Congress to begin impeachment proceedings against President Bush and Vice President Cheney. The instigators of that resolution now want the Vermont Legislature to take up the issue of impeachment. But last week they were told the legislature would not take it up this session. Tomorrow, those calling for impeachment plan a rally, and to lobby, at the Statehouse in Montpelier. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.