Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue May 15, 2012
Caffè Lena's 52nd Anniversary Celebration
The Caffè Lena Woody Guthrie Centennial take place this Saturday at Skidmore College’s Filene Recital Hall and will be part of the venue’s 52nd Anniversary Celebration, which also features performances by Michael Cooney, “The One Man Folk Festival,” on Friday, May 18; and Sarah Lee Guthrie and Johnny Irion, on Sunday, May 20. The Friday and Sunday shows – Michael Cooney and Sarah Lee and Johnny respectively – will be at Caffè Lena. We welcome Caffè Lena manager, Sarah Craig, to tell us more.