Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Thu March 25, 2004
Call for Greater State Oversight of Wireless Industry
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – Some consumer groups are calling for renewed state oversight of cell phone companies. The AARP and Public Utility Law Project want the New York State Legislature to restore the Public Service Commission's power to regulate the wireless industry. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.