Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Thu August 19, 2004
Campaign Spending Limits Upheld
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – A federal circuit court has largely upheld Vermont's campaign finance law, again. The same three judges passed judgement on the state's campaign spending limits legislation two years ago and came to largely the same conclusion. The ruling upholding Vermont's campaign Spending limits law may have repercussions outside the Green Mountain State. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.