Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Wed November 3, 2004
Can America Come Back Together?
By Greg Dahlmann
Albany, NY – The 2004 election revealed a nation deeply divided on many issues. But now that Americans have made their choices, how does the country get itself back together in order to move forward? WAMC's Greg Dahlmann reports that elected officials from around the region say it will be a difficult -- but necessary -- task.