Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
WAMC New York News
Wed November 3, 2004
Can America Come Back Together?
By Greg Dahlmann
Albany, NY – The 2004 election revealed a nation deeply divided on many issues. But now that Americans have made their choices, how does the country get itself back together in order to move forward? WAMC's Greg Dahlmann reports that elected officials from around the region say it will be a difficult -- but necessary -- task.