Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed November 3, 2004
Can America Come Back Together?
By Greg Dahlmann
Albany, NY – The 2004 election revealed a nation deeply divided on many issues. But now that Americans have made their choices, how does the country get itself back together in order to move forward? WAMC's Greg Dahlmann reports that elected officials from around the region say it will be a difficult -- but necessary -- task.