Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed November 3, 2004
Can America Come Back Together?
By Greg Dahlmann
Albany, NY – The 2004 election revealed a nation deeply divided on many issues. But now that Americans have made their choices, how does the country get itself back together in order to move forward? WAMC's Greg Dahlmann reports that elected officials from around the region say it will be a difficult -- but necessary -- task.