Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Wed July 16, 2003
Canadian Exchange Enhances
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Chamber of Commerce officials in northern New York say the number of Canadians crossing the border is increasing. The falling exchange rate appears to be motivating Canadians to once again spend money south of their border. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.