Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue July 15, 2003
Canceled Transit Center Breeds Monetary Discussions
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Burlington, Vermont officials are trying to determine how much it will cost the city now that a planned waterfront transit center has been canceled. Two-thirds of the project's funding was supposed to come from the Federal Transit Administration, and the city is assessing if the money can be used for a smaller transit center. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.