Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Wed September 20, 2006
Capeless to return to DA's office
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – During the hard-fought campaign for the Democratic nomination for Berkshire County District Attorney, challenger Judith Knight said Incumbent David Capeless lacked the prosecutorial discretion necessary to get the job done.
And while Capeless won the support of three out of five voters who turned out for Tuesday's democratic primary he did not do as well in Southern Berkshire County. Here's WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo with the details: