Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Sat October 29, 2011
The Capitol Connection #1143
Albany, NY – Host Alan Chartock is joined by is Ron Deutsch, the Executive Director of New Yorkers for Fiscal Fairness and coordinator of Growing Together NY, a statewide coalition of over 100 organizations fighting for fair and equitable tax policy. They discuss the millionaire tax in New York and the ongoing Occupy protests.