Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Sat December 24, 2011
The Capitol Connection #1151
Albany, NY – Host Alan Chartock is joined by New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, a former Democratic member of the state senate. They discuss Schneiderman's projects during his first year in office, including gun regulations, ethics reforms, Indian Point nuclear plant, and financial oversight.