Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri August 10, 2012
The Capitol Connection #1232
Host Alan Chartock is joined by Blair Horner, who serves as Vice President for Advocacy for the American Cancer Society – Eastern Division. Before taking that position last year, Horner was the longtime Legislative Director for the New York Public Interest Research Group. He also briefly worked for then-Attorney General Andrew Cuomo. They discuss cancer rates in New York and public health legislation.