Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri August 31, 2012
The Capitol Connection #1235
Host Alan Chartock is joined by Assemblyman Felix Ortiz of New York’s 51st district. The Democrat has served since 1994. They discuss the Vito Lopez scandal, education reforms, the fight against obesity, and Ortiz’s work chairing the mental health committee.