Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Fri August 31, 2012
The Capitol Connection #1235
Host Alan Chartock is joined by Assemblyman Felix Ortiz of New York’s 51st district. The Democrat has served since 1994. They discuss the Vito Lopez scandal, education reforms, the fight against obesity, and Ortiz’s work chairing the mental health committee.