Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Fri November 2, 2012
The Capitol Connection #1244
Host Alan Chartock is joined by Benjamin Lawsky, New York’s Superintendent of Financial Services, Benjamin Lawsky. The first to hold the position, Lawsky supervises insurance companies, banks, and other financial services entities. He was previously Governor Cuomo’s Chief of Staff and began his career as Chief Counsel to U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer on the Senate Judiciary Committee. They discuss Hurricane Sandy, Wall Street oversight, and foreclosures.