Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri November 2, 2012
The Capitol Connection #1244
Host Alan Chartock is joined by Benjamin Lawsky, New York’s Superintendent of Financial Services, Benjamin Lawsky. The first to hold the position, Lawsky supervises insurance companies, banks, and other financial services entities. He was previously Governor Cuomo’s Chief of Staff and began his career as Chief Counsel to U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer on the Senate Judiciary Committee. They discuss Hurricane Sandy, Wall Street oversight, and foreclosures.