Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Fri November 2, 2012
The Capitol Connection #1244
Host Alan Chartock is joined by Benjamin Lawsky, New York’s Superintendent of Financial Services, Benjamin Lawsky. The first to hold the position, Lawsky supervises insurance companies, banks, and other financial services entities. He was previously Governor Cuomo’s Chief of Staff and began his career as Chief Counsel to U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer on the Senate Judiciary Committee. They discuss Hurricane Sandy, Wall Street oversight, and foreclosures.