Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Sat January 28, 2006
Capitol Connection #604
Albany, NY – On this week's show, Alan talks with the executive director of New York's School Boards Association, Tim Kremer, about the status of the state's public schools, the long-running Campaign for Fiscal Equity court case, and their opinions on Education Commisioner Richard Mills and NYC Schools Chancellor Joel Klein.