Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Sat February 11, 2006
Capitol Connection #606
Albany, NY – On this week's show, Alan shares the mike with Assemblyman Richard Brodsky, who's looking to replace Eliot Spitzer in the state attorney general's office. Alan and Richard discuss the rigors of campaigning, Richard's opinion on the proper role of the attorney general, and why the name recognition of his opponents is not a problem.