Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Sat March 18, 2006
Capitol Connection #611
Albany, NY – On this week's Capitol Connection, Alan Chartock talks to Joe Caruso, polling director for the Siena Research Institute of Siena College. The institute puts out a monthly poll of registered voters in New York that is used by The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and many other media outlets. Alan and Joe discuss the results of the institute's most recent poll, released on March 9, that shows how New Yorkers feel about the prospect of Hillary Clinton or George Pataki running for president, and also shows Eliot Spitzer's commanding lead in the state gubernatorial race.