Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Sat April 1, 2006
Capitol Connection #613
Albany, NY – On this week's Capitol Connection, Alan Chartock talks to Queens Assemblywoman Catherine Nolan, the new chair of the Assembly's Education Committee. She discusses the chances of another on-time budget for New York and what effect the continuing school funding court case might have. She also shares her experiences getting up to speed as a new committee chair, and tells Alan what she thinks of charter schools and teacher's unions.