Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Sat April 29, 2006
Capitol Connection #617
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks to former Public Advocate for New York City, Mark Green. Mr. Green is one of six Democrats running for state attorney general, and discusses his qualifications gained from his decades of public service. Alan also questions him on his recent endorsements and the consequences of political endorsements in general. The two also talk about candidates' responsibilities to disclose their finances and former clients in order to avoid potential conflicts of interest.