Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Sat April 29, 2006
Capitol Connection #617
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks to former Public Advocate for New York City, Mark Green. Mr. Green is one of six Democrats running for state attorney general, and discusses his qualifications gained from his decades of public service. Alan also questions him on his recent endorsements and the consequences of political endorsements in general. The two also talk about candidates' responsibilities to disclose their finances and former clients in order to avoid potential conflicts of interest.