Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Sat May 13, 2006
Capitol Connection #619
Albany, NY – WAMC's Alan Chartock talks to Albany County District Attorney David Soares, who explains his recent controversial statements made at an international drug conference in Canada. Soares, who criticized the U.S. war on drugs at the conference, found himself under attack by Albany mayor Jerry Jennings and law enforcement officials upon his return. Soares also talks about the continuing reform of New York's Rockefeller drug laws.