Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Sat May 13, 2006
Capitol Connection #619
Albany, NY – WAMC's Alan Chartock talks to Albany County District Attorney David Soares, who explains his recent controversial statements made at an international drug conference in Canada. Soares, who criticized the U.S. war on drugs at the conference, found himself under attack by Albany mayor Jerry Jennings and law enforcement officials upon his return. Soares also talks about the continuing reform of New York's Rockefeller drug laws.