Most Active Stories
- New York Train Rider Contracts Measles
- NYS Senate Majority Leader Calls Report Of Federal Investigation "Irresponsible"
- James Gurney "Watercolor In The Wild" And Dinotopia At Stamford Museum And Nature Center
- Wrinkles In Schenectady Casino Planning
- Hinsdale Residents Takes First Step To Recall Select Chair
Sat May 20, 2006
Capitol Connection #620
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks to Rachel Leon, director of Common Cause New York, one of the more influential good government groups lobbying in Albany. Alan talks to Rachel about the group's current focus, redistricting reform. Rachel lays out the problems with the current method, the details of what such reform would look like, support for the reform from the Legislature, and more.