Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Sat May 20, 2006
Capitol Connection #620
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks to Rachel Leon, director of Common Cause New York, one of the more influential good government groups lobbying in Albany. Alan talks to Rachel about the group's current focus, redistricting reform. Rachel lays out the problems with the current method, the details of what such reform would look like, support for the reform from the Legislature, and more.