Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Sat May 20, 2006
Capitol Connection #620
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks to Rachel Leon, director of Common Cause New York, one of the more influential good government groups lobbying in Albany. Alan talks to Rachel about the group's current focus, redistricting reform. Rachel lays out the problems with the current method, the details of what such reform would look like, support for the reform from the Legislature, and more.