Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wed May 31, 2006
Capitol Connection #621
Albany, NY – Alan talks to Kathleen Troia "KT" McFarland, a former deputy assistant secretary of defense under President Ronald Reagan, who's looking to run against Senator Hillary Clinton in November. Mrs. McFarland talks about her reasons for running against the well-known senator, her appraisal of the situation in Iraq, and the potential role upstate New York can play in the new economy.