Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Thu June 1, 2006
Capitol Connection #621
Albany, NY – Alan talks to Kathleen Troia "KT" McFarland, a former deputy assistant secretary of defense under President Ronald Reagan, who's looking to run against Senator Hillary Clinton in November. Mrs. McFarland talks about her reasons for running against the well-known senator, her appraisal of the situation in Iraq, and the potential role upstate New York can play in the new economy.