Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Thu June 1, 2006
Capitol Connection #621
Albany, NY – Alan talks to Kathleen Troia "KT" McFarland, a former deputy assistant secretary of defense under President Ronald Reagan, who's looking to run against Senator Hillary Clinton in November. Mrs. McFarland talks about her reasons for running against the well-known senator, her appraisal of the situation in Iraq, and the potential role upstate New York can play in the new economy.