Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Sat June 3, 2006
Capitol Connection #622
Albany, NY – Alan's guest is Lee Miringoff, director of Marist College's Institute for Public Opinion, a nationally renowned polling resource. Lee and Alan discuss a recent poll showing ambivalence among New Yorkers over a presidential run by Senator Hillary Clinton, the seeming convulsions going on in the New York Republican Party, a possible Democratic tsunami on both the state and national levels, and how all this is connected to President Bush's approval ratings.