Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Sat June 3, 2006
Capitol Connection #622
Albany, NY – Alan's guest is Lee Miringoff, director of Marist College's Institute for Public Opinion, a nationally renowned polling resource. Lee and Alan discuss a recent poll showing ambivalence among New Yorkers over a presidential run by Senator Hillary Clinton, the seeming convulsions going on in the New York Republican Party, a possible Democratic tsunami on both the state and national levels, and how all this is connected to President Bush's approval ratings.