Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Sat June 3, 2006
Capitol Connection #622
Albany, NY – Alan's guest is Lee Miringoff, director of Marist College's Institute for Public Opinion, a nationally renowned polling resource. Lee and Alan discuss a recent poll showing ambivalence among New Yorkers over a presidential run by Senator Hillary Clinton, the seeming convulsions going on in the New York Republican Party, a possible Democratic tsunami on both the state and national levels, and how all this is connected to President Bush's approval ratings.