Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Sat July 8, 2006
Capitol Connection #627
Albany, NY – Alan talks to state Assemblyman Tom Kirwan of New York's 100th district. Kirwan gives an overview of this year's recently-concluded legislative session in which he tried to push through rules for protecting the minority conferences and legislation expanding the state's criminal DNA database and capping the sales tax on gasoline. Alan and Tom also speculate on the potential turnout in this year's elections.