Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Sat July 15, 2006
Capitol Connection #628
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks to John Clifton, the New York Libertarian Party's chosen candidate for governor. Clifton, a Queens social worker and Navy veteran, lays out his platform, which includes legalized drugs, preventing eminent domain abuses and a cap on the state income tax. Also touched on is a repeal of the restaurant smoking ban.