Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Sat August 12, 2006
Capitol Connection #632
Albany, NY – On this week's Capitol Connection Alan Chartock talks to Joe Caruso, director of polling for the Siena Research Institute. The institute just released this week its latest New York Poll, which consulted more than 600 registered New York voters and asked them their thoughts on Eliot Spitzer, the competitive race for attorney general and Hillary Clinton's chances in a 2008 presidential run. Alan and Joe also talk about the ins and outs of the polling process and whether they can affect elections directly.