Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Sat August 12, 2006
Capitol Connection #632
Albany, NY – On this week's Capitol Connection Alan Chartock talks to Joe Caruso, director of polling for the Siena Research Institute. The institute just released this week its latest New York Poll, which consulted more than 600 registered New York voters and asked them their thoughts on Eliot Spitzer, the competitive race for attorney general and Hillary Clinton's chances in a 2008 presidential run. Alan and Joe also talk about the ins and outs of the polling process and whether they can affect elections directly.