Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Sat August 19, 2006
Capitol Connection #633
Albany, NY – This week's show is particularly lively, as Alan Chartock talks to Nassau County Executive Tom Suozzi. Suozzi, who's challenging Attorney General Eliot Spitzer for the Democratic gubernatorial nomination, talks about the distinctions between him and the popular attorney general, the problems he's faced fundraising, their recent debate in New York City and Spitzer's failure to reform Medicaid.