Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Sat August 19, 2006
Capitol Connection #633
Albany, NY – This week's show is particularly lively, as Alan Chartock talks to Nassau County Executive Tom Suozzi. Suozzi, who's challenging Attorney General Eliot Spitzer for the Democratic gubernatorial nomination, talks about the distinctions between him and the popular attorney general, the problems he's faced fundraising, their recent debate in New York City and Spitzer's failure to reform Medicaid.