Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Sat August 26, 2006
Capitol Connection #634
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks to state attorney general hopeful Sean Patrick Maloney, one of four Democrats vying for the chance to run against Republican Jeanine Pirro. Maloney, who trails frontrunners Andrew Cuomo and Mark Green in the polls, was nevertheless declared the winner, by pollsters from the Quinnipiac and Siena institutes, of the first debate between all four Democratic candidates. Alan talks to him about his experience as a litigator and former aide to President Bill Clinton, the nature of the campaign so far and whether Maloney would apply his personal beliefs to the job.