Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Sat September 9, 2006
Capitol Connection #636
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks to Lee Miringoff, director of Marist's Institute for Public Opinion, home of the nationally-utilized Marist poll. With the New York State primaries coming up next week, Alan and Lee discuss who the likely voters will be, what their demographics are and why Senator Hillary Clinton is faring better than her colleague in Connecticut, Joe Lieberman.