Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Sat September 9, 2006
Capitol Connection #636
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks to Lee Miringoff, director of Marist's Institute for Public Opinion, home of the nationally-utilized Marist poll. With the New York State primaries coming up next week, Alan and Lee discuss who the likely voters will be, what their demographics are and why Senator Hillary Clinton is faring better than her colleague in Connecticut, Joe Lieberman.