Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Sat September 9, 2006
Capitol Connection #636
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks to Lee Miringoff, director of Marist's Institute for Public Opinion, home of the nationally-utilized Marist poll. With the New York State primaries coming up next week, Alan and Lee discuss who the likely voters will be, what their demographics are and why Senator Hillary Clinton is faring better than her colleague in Connecticut, Joe Lieberman.