Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Sat October 14, 2006
Capitol Connection #641
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks to Tom Rogers, executive director of New York State's Council of School Superintendents (NYSCOSS). The two discuss the recent school embezzlement scandal in Roslyn, New York and the need for an external check on school districts that has been called for in its wake. Superintendent turnover, the latest in the Campaign for Fiscal Equity case and solutions to school violence are also among the topics this week.