Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Sat October 14, 2006
Capitol Connection #641
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks to Tom Rogers, executive director of New York State's Council of School Superintendents (NYSCOSS). The two discuss the recent school embezzlement scandal in Roslyn, New York and the need for an external check on school districts that has been called for in its wake. Superintendent turnover, the latest in the Campaign for Fiscal Equity case and solutions to school violence are also among the topics this week.