Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Sat November 11, 2006
Capitol Connection #645
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks to Senator Michael Balboni of New York's 7th district. The Republican Balboni talks with Alan about the implications for the state of this week's statewide and national Democratic tsunami. They discuss the sources of governor-elect Eliot Spitzer's appeal, the need for focus in Spitzer's agenda, and the possibility of common ground between Spitzer and the Republican Senate majority, a majority that was maintained with Balboni's help. Balboni also talks about the need for the Senate Republicans as a counterbalancing force in Albany.