Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Sat December 9, 2006
Capitol Connection #649
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks to George Marlin, former head of the Port Authority under the Pataki administration and a longtime activist in the state Conservative Party. Marlin talks to Alan about his new book "Squandered Opportunities: New York's Pataki Years," in which he charges the outgoing governor with betraying conservative principles in a misguided attempt to be all things to all people. Along the way, Marlin shares his first hand account of the early Pataki years and his opinion on what changed within the administration.