Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Sat December 9, 2006
Capitol Connection #649
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks to George Marlin, former head of the Port Authority under the Pataki administration and a longtime activist in the state Conservative Party. Marlin talks to Alan about his new book "Squandered Opportunities: New York's Pataki Years," in which he charges the outgoing governor with betraying conservative principles in a misguided attempt to be all things to all people. Along the way, Marlin shares his first hand account of the early Pataki years and his opinion on what changed within the administration.