Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Sat December 23, 2006
Capitol Connection #651
Albany, NY – On this week's Capitol Connection David Guistina fills in for Alan Chartock. David talks to Assemblyman Joseph Lentol of Brooklyn's 50th Assembly district about last week's special legislative session dealing with civil confinement. Assemblyman Lentol heads the Codes Committee which evaluates all criminal justice legislation in the state and shares his thoughts on what went wrong last week and what the Assembly will be focusing on in 2007 with the new administration.