Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Sat December 23, 2006
Capitol Connection #651
Albany, NY – On this week's Capitol Connection David Guistina fills in for Alan Chartock. David talks to Assemblyman Joseph Lentol of Brooklyn's 50th Assembly district about last week's special legislative session dealing with civil confinement. Assemblyman Lentol heads the Codes Committee which evaluates all criminal justice legislation in the state and shares his thoughts on what went wrong last week and what the Assembly will be focusing on in 2007 with the new administration.