Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Sat December 23, 2006
Capitol Connection #651
Albany, NY – On this week's Capitol Connection David Guistina fills in for Alan Chartock. David talks to Assemblyman Joseph Lentol of Brooklyn's 50th Assembly district about last week's special legislative session dealing with civil confinement. Assemblyman Lentol heads the Codes Committee which evaluates all criminal justice legislation in the state and shares his thoughts on what went wrong last week and what the Assembly will be focusing on in 2007 with the new administration.