Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Sat December 30, 2006
Capitol Connection #652
Albany, NY – On this week's Capitol Connection Alan Chartock talks to Albany County District Attorney David Soares about the recent high profile case involving state Comptroller Alan Hevesi. Soares talks about how the case began with a tip from Hevesi's Republican challenger in the comptrollers race, Chris Callaghan. Soares also talks about the role his office would play in any future corruption investigations as Governor-elect Eliot Spitzer seeks to reform state government and crack down on corruption in Albany.
He also shares what he thinks are the biggest challenges facing the District Attorney's office in Albany.