Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Fri January 5, 2007
Capitol Connection #701
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks with Assemblyman James Tedisco of the 110th Assembly district. Tedisco talks about efforts by New York Governor Eliot Spitzer to reform Albany. The Minority Leader also gives his views on a range of reform issues including campaign contributions, lobbyist and ethics reform. Tedisco also gives an update on civil confinement, franchise rights for New York's thoroughbred industry, and much more.