Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Sat March 10, 2007
Capitol Connection #710
Albany, NY – This week on the Capitol Connection, Alan Chartock talks with Dan Sisto, President of the Healthcare Association of New York State. Sisto talks about the new health care reforms being debated in New York including hospital closures and cuts to Medicaid. Other topics include the role of insurance companies, hospital administrator pay and much more.