Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Sat March 17, 2007
Capitol Connection #711
Albany, NY – This week on the Capitol Connection, Alan Chartock welcomes Albany County District Attorney David Soares. Soares talks about his recent high profile investigation into a multi-state steroid ring. He also talks about his relationship with the new governor, conflicts with other law enforcement agencies, civil confinement, Rockafeller drug law reforms and much more.