Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Sat May 19, 2007
Capitol Connection #720
Albany, NY – This week Alan is joined by Lee Miringoff of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion. They'll discuss the latest poll numbers for the pack of presidential hopefuls. Also, do New Yorkers still approve of Governor Eliot Spitzer? And, Alan and Lee give their take on New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, the fate of Senate Republicans and much more.