Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Sat June 2, 2007
Capitol Connection #722
Albany, NY – This week, Alan Chartock is joined by Senator Frank Padavan, Vice President Pro Tempore of the New York State Senate. Senator Padavan talks about newly passed legislation to crack down on human trafficking, a bill to curb childhood obesity, Medicaid spending, government reform and much more.