Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
Fri December 23, 2005
Albany, NY – On this edition of the show, Alan talks to Robert Ward, Director of Research for the Public Policy Institute, the research affiliate of the Business Council for New York State. Ward is also the author of "New York State Government: What it Does and How it Works."