Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Wed February 29, 2012
Caretaking: When Love And Resentment Collide
Writer Sandra Tsing Loh loves her 91-year-old father. As he lost his independence, she began caring for him and has encountered frustration that many children of aging baby boomers may face. In a piece in The Atlantic, she confesses that there are moments when she wishes he would die.