Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
WAMC New York News
Thu March 16, 2006
Central Hudson Rate Hikes Expected
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – The Public Service Commission is holding hearings this week about Central Hudson Gas and Electric Corporation's request to increase rates 17 percent.
WAMC's Hudson Valley's Deborah Runcie has more.