Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Fri March 24, 2006
CFE ruling reaches upstate schools
By Jessica Bloustein
Albany, NY – A New York State appeals court says Governor George Pataki and state lawmakers must come up with a plan to adequately fund New York City Schools by April 1st. But supporters of the ruling says it has implications for schools throughout the state.