Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- How Technology Is Transforming Archaeology
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Mon January 7, 2013
"Changeology: 5 Steps to Realizing Your Goals and Resolutions"
According to our guest, one reason New Year’s resolution success is so elusive is because more than 95 % of self-help books are NOT based on scientific research.
Renowned psychologist John Norcross, Ph.D., is the leading authority on behavior change. Backed by 30 years of clinical research, his new book, Changeology: 5 Steps to Realizing Your Goals and Resolutions, reveals a simple 5-step plan that can be executed in 90 days – and its methods can be applied to any behavior you might want to change.