Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Mon January 7, 2013
"Changeology: 5 Steps to Realizing Your Goals and Resolutions"
According to our guest, one reason New Year’s resolution success is so elusive is because more than 95 % of self-help books are NOT based on scientific research.
Renowned psychologist John Norcross, Ph.D., is the leading authority on behavior change. Backed by 30 years of clinical research, his new book, Changeology: 5 Steps to Realizing Your Goals and Resolutions, reveals a simple 5-step plan that can be executed in 90 days – and its methods can be applied to any behavior you might want to change.