Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
North Country News
Thu September 19, 2013
Changes in Administration of VT Governor Shumlin
Vermont Governor Peter Shumlin is making changes to his top staff.
One of the changes will see Susan Zeller, who has worked as deputy commissioner of the Department of Finance and Management, join the Agency of Administration to oversee performance and operations win state government.
Prior to serving as Deputy Commissioner, Zeller held a variety of finance positions, including serving as chief financial officer in such diverse industries as manufacturing, construction, software development, architecture and insurance.
Another change will see Scott Coriell join the governor's staff as a special assistant, working as a liaison with the Legislature and helping to develop and implement policy. Corriell most recently served as the communications director in Washington for U.S. Rep. Peter Welch.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.